Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I lost you...

You were the one to leave me! Not the other way around.
YOU were my role-model.
I looked up to you.
I tried everything to please you and be with you.
You were my one friend.
My one play-mate.
I kept all your selfish secrets!
I did everything you asked!
I never judged you and what did I get from all my hard work?
Someone who hates me?
Dropped me the second they grew older and began to experiment.
You stopped caring that you were me role-model.
I wanted to dress like you, to be seen with you, to play games with you.
I wanted support like the kind you were given everyday.
I wanted the attention that you hogged your whole life!
I NEEDED you!
You stopped caring that your little sister had to suffer by herself.
You were my EVERYTHING!
I was so close to you.
But i lost you.
I don't know how or when... but i did.
You can say all the usual crap to mask it and make it seem like I'm just being a drama queen.
But you can't lie to me anymore.
I just want you to love me.
I accepted the fact of things change when you grow up...
But i don't accept the fact that you left me alone...
I lost you.... I would do anything to get you back...

No comments:

Post a Comment