Monday, May 3, 2010

Hummingbird

I'm ready, and i'm set.
But i can't go.
You showed up, and you said all those things...
I can't go now...
But why can't i? huh?
I shouldn't want this right?
I should be happy with what i have.
So why does it feel like i'm falling again?
I shouldn't want this right?
Right.... so why do I?
You make me feel so special...
But i can't just abandon all my dreams just for one situation...
If i did i would never get anywhere in life...
But you keep pulling me farther and farther into your arms
I can't seem to pull away anymore...
You hold me on the edge and call me to jump off..
And i know if i do i will regret it.
I'm already chained to the ground.
I'm already set so far into the earth, i don't think i could move even if i wanted to.
But is it good to be chained down so early?

No comments:

Post a Comment