Sunday, May 23, 2010

The box

I'm stuck in a box, surrounded by four different doors.
Each seems to be pulling me toward it, promising my mind all these things that i want.
I'm smart enough to pick out the lies from each door, but am i strong enough to pick just one?
I've never been so torn in my life.
I've never been stuck in a box like this, and when i have, the door was simple and easy to choose.
But four different doors? When did things get so complicated?
When did i get so weak as to not be able to choose the right path?
But each door has a loud voice calling to me, appealing to all five of my senses.
I feel as if i stand here much longer my body will be torn apart.
I will no longer be whole and i will be stuck forever in this horrible box...
I'll just be broken again... But this time, even more so that i will never find all the pieces.


No comments:

Post a Comment